Labels

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Community Market

Lil' Miss Goody Tutu was at our first ever "Community Market Day" this past Saturday. It was lots of fun!!! I'm proud of my wonderful fiance and my little girl for being so patient with me during the two days I had to prepare for this event. Yes, it was a last minute deal, but it was worth it. I was able to sell some items & also get my info out there.

Enjoy the photos!!

Another SPECIAL THANKS to: My Daddy, who delivered the table and assisted setting me up. My Aunt, who kept my little girl for not only one, but two days. My Husband-to-Be, who helped work the booth and helped out so much! THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!!!

-Kandice



1 comment:

  1. Your husband to be helped you what an awesome man!!!! Better keep him lol

    ReplyDelete