Labels

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's Cooking?

I cooked the best dinner & just have to share my recipe. Best of all; it's super easy to make!!!

Ingredients:
1 box of Zatarain's Scampi Pasta Dinner Mix
Water
Margarine
Meat(chicken or shrimp)


*SPECIAL NOTES: I cooked the meal in a 2 quart pot on my stove-top (as directed by the box on the Scampi Mix). I added my meat at the end; after my pasta mix boiled and dropped to simmer. I used Fajita Chicken Strips in my dish as my meat and it worked great; I would recommend it! Just a small bag and it can be found in the deli section with potato salads & deli dressings. The brand I used was Chef John Folse and it came out super juicy!

For those of you who do not live in the South & have Zatarain's Brand in your local market, here is the link: http://www.zatarains.com/Products/Pasta-Dinner-Mixes/Scampi-Pasta-Dinner-Mix.aspx

They have other great recipes on the website as well. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment